Re: [RC] [RC] Bitless Bridles - Dawn Carrie

LOL, Katrina...I agree, that's a good one!  They've never gone down the trail with endurance horses!  My chestnut gelding Sundance is a "Hoover on hooves," and hubby's Paso Fino is the same...both usually have a wad of grass hanging out of their mouths.  <G>

Dawn Carrie, Texas
and Sundance (if it ain't movin', it must be edible...)