[RC] Big South Fork-Rider? - thekids18049

Hello!

Anyone heading down to Big South Fork looking for a rider for on of their noble steeds I'm up for it. We'll be heading south thursday and will rest our mares for saturday's 50. So I'm free for friday's endurance ride or the ride and tie. I'm a good rider and will take good care of your horse for you. I'm 5'6", 110 lbs. Have shown in Hunter/Jumper ,etc. So I'm a decent rider :)

Thanks,
Kyle Gibbon

thekids18049 at aol dot
cell: 484 - 239 - 8896