[RC] back ground - Normanjudyv

My husband goes on a fishing list  called The Bass Barn. He told me recently that in order to join you must provide a little back ground on yourself like age, occupation, whatever, etc. When someone is sharing some learned advice, he often refers back to see if it,s someone that has some credibility. It made me laugh thinking about ridecamp, all we get is, "no I,m not a vet but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last nite." Some of the people giving out advice, not only have never ridden an endurance ride, one said she didn,t even own a horse. Amazing!!!!! jvm