Re: [RC] [RC] Harry Whitney - Karen Sullivan

But Kathy,
You are in my first group of people, i.e., you have the smarts and
experience with horses to filter out the crap.....you are using it to
enhance what you know already, instead of totally replacing what you
know about handliing horses..which a
lot of people seem to do with the program.....

If somebody was to buy one of your horses; it would be a good horse becuase of
YOU, not necessarly just the Parelli program.....

Also...the fact you actually DO something with your horses
effectively; i.e. trail ride out in the real world and condition and
ride endurance (which requires a lot of common sense horse handling
just in getting TO rides and tacking up and getting a horse safely
though the ride and vet checks with a lot of other hi-energy horses
around); says volumes about your horse skills.....how many years
riding and horse handling did you do BEFORE the PNH?
Karen