Re: [RC] [RC] Parelli (and other clinicians) - SandyDSA

In a message dated 8/25/2007 9:44:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There are risk takers everywhere.  That includes all aspects of ones health
too.  We also have too many motor cyclists taking too much risk.  We have
lots of car accidents.  Yreas ago we had some T Shirts with a picture of an
endurance rider and it resembled the old knights with all their armor.
Practicality should not be thrown out the window.
but then the argument is that "I have the right to do what I want - it is a free country". Well, yeah it may well be, but someone else's stupidity in his pursuit of that freedom should not cost ME - or YOU. So...you right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins - thus, if someone chooses not to protect themselves, they have no right to either sue or become  a burden on the tax payer when they ultimately cannot work anymore (probably having had 8 children...sigh)! Responsibility thou are a JEWEL!

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com