[RC] Craig Cameron clinic - Spottedracer

Swung by Lorreta Lynn's place last week.. Checking out their trails/facilities..

Turns out that Sep 2-8 Craig Cameron will be holding a 'trail clinic'... This will be focusing on those riders whos horses have issues on the trail - and will fix those issues in the 'open'.  There will also be an Extreme Cowboy course with tons of difficult obstacles you would see on the trail/ranch.

I'd LOVE to take my young Fino - not because she has any issues - just young and inexperienced... But since my endurance horses will be involved in 3 days of BSF (with myself, an 8 year old girl, and a physically/mentally challenged youth...) - on the same week, I just can't make it.

For those of you that haven't seen Cameron on RFDTV - he is a true horseman that teaches common sense and rider/horse safety....

- LP