Re: [RC] Sportsmanship at Caja Ride - Lynne Glazer

Debbie...I am rather surprised at your message. I was talking about the Santa Fe ride multiday point to point ride. You somehow inferred Caja.

My concern is about a ride where the entry is in the 4 figures. I am talking about withdrawal MONTHS before an event. Please retract your comments about my "tone". Phone calls have certainly been made, e- mails as well. It's not about GUTS to do their own posting--it was about refund policies, and ride management's promise of a refund in at least one case, and not following through.

Lynne
http://www.photo.lynnesite.com