From: oddfarm
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horse Abuse in Malaysia

Tom, I was just looking at the website for the ride coming up in Malaysia. It doesn't look like too many people are offended 'cause they are all going and spending money, lots of it I'm sure, in that country. It is a shame that probably the very same people who put those horses there, are the ones ignoring it the loudest.

Lisa Salas, the Odd fArm