From: Spottedracer@xxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   left brain - right brain
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:56:10 EDT

If you've ever read texts concerning 'war training' (now known as dressage)..
You will notice that EVERY time you train the horse to do/get used to
something on one side - then you proceed to teach it to them on the opposite side....
Horses TEND to be rather 'one-sided' - that's why there are chapters in
almost every type of training manual about HOW to teach a horse to go into each
lead, counter-canters, flying lead changes, etc....

- LP

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us