From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Ellis
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:07 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Colic/Mineral Oil

My friend's horse had a mild colic last night.  She gave a dose of banamine and walked him and he got over it without the vet's assistance.   My question is should she have syringed mineral oil into him?   I thought I read that oil should not be syringed.   She did syringe some into him and he is fine.

Thanks

Karen