[RC] [RC] All Points Bulletin---from Dr Q - Bruce Weary - Lucy Chaplin Trumbull

Oh, oh! was it me? I've got a British accent and am a
woman. Oh, but I wasn't heading a team. And I didn't
lend you a BC.

... I've never been to Wisconsin, though.

Bruce Weary:
I need some help. At Tevis this year, my breast collar broke, and another ride team was kind enough to lend me one of theirs. I have since misplaced their phone number and address, and I need to return it to them. The woman heading the team (not riding) has a British accent, and in my early Alzheimer's I can't remember her name. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and can put me in touch with her, I would be forever grateful. Please email me privately. Whoever gets me the correct information first, gets a free trip to Rome.
That's Rome, Wisconsin, by the way. Dr Q

Seriously, wracking my brains to think of other "british-
sounding" people who were out there. D'you have any
idea who they were crewing for? or at very least, whether
the rider was male/female and what colour horse they
were on?

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
elsietee AT foothill DOT net
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA