RE: [RC] Trail-Rite's Web site- new online shopping! - Sheila A. Walsh

Hi Tammy,

Will you be coming up to Bryce?  I need some of your magic potion for scratches.

sheila

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trailrite@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:39 PM
To: theenduranceopen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; AERCMembersForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; So_Cal_Endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Trail-Rite's Web site- new online shopping!

Our new "online shopping cart" www.trail-rite.com  web site is now up and going.  I still don't have all of our products entered yet, but have told myself that I'll try and do something on it everyday.  If I was to wait for it to be all done it was never going to happen and I'd be broke in a year.....thanks for checking it out and let me know of any corrections or products you see that we should add to the site.

Also our Git-R-Done I, Oct. 27th, 2007 Endurance Ride entry is also available on our site.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office 661/513-9206 fax
661/713-3912 cell

SALE ITEM: Trail-Rite's Sponge Bag, $15.00 reg. price $20.00 until 08/31/07
http://www.trail-rite.com/ Trail-Rite Products