[RC] Pit Crew - Rebecca Fabiszak

Please do not think me stupid but where are the championships being held? I read Ridecamp for all of the great information that it affords.  Someday, I hope to start into endurance but it has to wait until the daughter is off to college and I am childless with my husband, two or three horses, dog, cat, and whatever else the Lord graciously provides.  I have a girlfriend that might be interested in Boise and I am heading up to Moscow on the 24th, which helps you not. Beccy in Utah

Got a little couch potato?