From: "Tom Sites" <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Horse Abuse in Malaysia
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:59:22 -0400

Thought i'd go away heh?

I received e-mails that said to the effect of...

"Even tho the response on RC has been minimal the word has got out"

Nik said "with all the problems in the world whats the big deal? its not a big issue."

I've been told to watch out for my horses. Come and see me muther ******.

I've been told to keep quiet and let the behind the scenes take care of the situation.

The Aussies are amazed the Amerikans don't find this a big deal.

Nothing i ever post to RC has a very large response following anyway.

I have photos of a horse that someone said they never seen a horse that skinny and when i post to RC that i have them how many responses do i get? 1

To all those that PROFIT in any way to this travesty, you are as responsible for your inactiviy and avoidance of the situation as the people who created this hell. All of you.

Now to all those all over the world who have $$$ dreams of selling abroad may you sleep well at night when you do.

And may i quote Angie who privately tole me and the Aussies that..."she is glad she turned downed a years wage for her horse". Good on you Angie.

Tom Sites