[RC] riding comfort - Susith

My 11 year old grandson has trouble with his testicles getting jammed up against the pommel when his horse stops suddenly or lunges forward. I wondered what other males do about this problem. It may be the design of his western saddle that's doing it, but he's been riding in this saddle for awhile now. I also wonder if the saddle is too small now and pushing him forward.

He sat in my SR Saddle and didn't think he would have the same problem in that.
Susan