[RC] Fireworks Ride - Merryben

Any of you guys that rode the ride or were there or were not there.............if you have any ideas about how it can be better, please send them to me.  You can be anonymous if you like.  Peter Claydon (I think that is the right name) can you resend me your suggestion.  I can't find it on my email and it was a good one....mb