Re: [RC] yellow tack - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I have a black horse with all yellow stuff. Can we say bumble bee? Anyway I got all of mine from Sportack. They sent me samples first before I chose. They have a beautiful gloss yellow and beta yellow. Doesn't look like mustard

Tx Trigger <txtrigger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dang Sandy, sorry you had to order from England. One of the vendors at Tevis had the yellow and black Zilco set this year. Griffins used to carry a sort of yellow leg boot. Not bright yellow, but slightly mustard. But after trail dirt, they would most likely match well.
Jonni

Geckogal85

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?