[RC] RE:Rattlesnakes - Carol Stiles

Beccy,
You know better than that. If people are already scared of the narrow trails you don't mention the rattlesnakes and bears. Really, it is no big deal... everyone I'm sure has dealt with critters before and as far as the narrow trails, if I had a million dollars I would be the first person to put a guardrail up along all the cliffs, so no one or their horse would ever fall off again. Even though it still could happen it would be less likely. Maybe that can be a goal for all of us to donate money towards making the trails safer. Any ideas? A fundraiser?
Carol

"Ain't no horse that can't be rode. Ain't no rider that can't be throwed."   Cowboy wisdom