[RC] AERC NC 55: Fwd: Crew Person? - John Teeter

Rider looking for crew for AERC NC 55 --?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: August 8, 2007 12:43:17 PM MDT
Subject: Crew Person?

Good Afternoon John & Stephanie,? The folks here, that could crew for me at your ride, still have full time jobs or will very soon be going back to school.? The?two fine people you recommended to me the last time have moved away. If you could recommend someone I would only need one. I wouldn't turn down two.? I was generous with the women in the past and would also be this time, for the 55.? Did Warren and Jan Gretz move away.? I don't see them in the membership book.? If you cannot find a person I will have friends there that I'm sure could give me a hand.? Thank you very much for any consideration.? Finest regards, Bob