[RC] Sierra Fadwah+/ - Cunningham, Marci

For fun you might want to search the AERC data base for horses with Fire Mt in their name.  While not all horses with this designation are by Fadwah, the majority are.  One of my Fadwah daughter’s names started with FM and there are a couple other offspring with this designation also.  Years ago I bought my other Fadwah daughter sight unseen, except for a crude video, out of Canada because of her sire and I wasn’t disappointed.  This mare had been advertised on endurance.net.  My youngest endurance horse is a Fadwah granddaughter and I am quite pleased with her.  It was fun to go through all the names and wonder what some of them are now doing.  Anyone know what Fire Mt Flikka is doing now that she is retired from endurance?

Happy Trails,

Marci Cunningham