Re: [RC] [RC] Sale of FS Lands - Dawn Carrie

In addition to all of the excellent points Jim makes, this proposed sale of FS lands sets a dangerous precedent.  If they go through with it this time under the guise of funding rural schools, it opens the door for selling off more of our public lands in the future the next time they need quick cash.  I say we should slam the door now...don't let the camel get his nose in the tent.

Dawn Carrie, Texas