From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jamie ward
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:04 AM
To: ride camp
Subject: [RC] junior riders

My daughter will be riding the LD headwaters ride with my husband and I and we were wondering what would happen to Emily if say my husband RO or was pulled and I wasn't with them ( I may ride ahead or be riding the 50 ) does she have to quit also? or can she just ask for another sponsor ?

thanks    Jamie

Custom made rump warmer's > made just for you and your horse, with your horses measurements,and you choose your colors/prints,warmth etc e-mail me for more info

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride