[RC] Speaking of trophies - Shagyaarabs

The National Shagya Distance Challenge (Ride campers helped name it in 2005) will take place at the XP Bryce Canyon Ride on September 2nd.  This big beautiful rotating trophy donated by the Steven family will cross the Mississippi and appear at the ride camp to be taken home and kept for one year, by the owner of the best Shagya bred horse entered and completing the Sunday ride.

Entry forms for the XP ride can be downloaded here: http://www.xprides.com/Paunsagaunt.html

This is the Duck's 5 day ride at Bryce Canyon. On September 2nd the National Shagya Distance Challenge will take place, on 50 miles of these beautiful trails.

If you ride a Shagya bred horse plan to go to this famous ride.

Check the ASAV web site: (shagya-arabian-horses-asav.org ) to see what you need to compete for the trophy.  Michael Elias is in charge so you can also email him at: horsesdacor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  and let him know you are coming.

Paper work needed will be available at the ride if you don't get it in before you go. Owner or rider must bring a copy of the horses registration papers if not previously sent to the ASAV office.

Sure wish I could go......

Daunna Sellers
www.shagya-arabs.com
I cannot change the direction of the wind but I can trim my sails!!!