[RC] Share a ride to the Nat Champ from Reno? - Crysta Turnage

Anyone coming through Reno, NV that would be willing to share a ride to the National Championship?  I'd love to go and ride the 100, but would like to find someone to share the cost of travel with.  Please let me know if you have an extra spot for a low-key self-contained rider and easy going horse.  Or we can take my rig and "rough-it" camping like I normally do.  =)

Thanks,

~ Crysta Turnage