[RC] Farm Names - jeanne pepper

Years ago my ex (a carpenter) & I (life-long rider & horse owner) named our 10 acres "SawHorse Farm".After we split up & sold the place,the name stayed with it & now I live on the same country road & pass the sign daily.I once had another horsie friend ask me if it was OK to use the name for her new place that she just bought & I said.."why not?".It's a cute name but we never registered it or anything.Just hung out a sign I painted & now it's just a local landmark.