[RC] EasyUp Buckles - Lysane Cree

One of my buckles, after only a few times being used, is not longer closing. The bottom part of the buckle (the black piece that sits against the boot) seems to have bent upward so that the the buckle bounces open no matter what setting it is on. The only setting I can get the buckle to close when the boot is on my mare is when the wires are not pass through any of the little hooks - which of course means the boot itself is not on tight enough and ends up twisted. Even with one notch, I manage to get the buckle to close but it is "barely closed" and pops open after a few steps.

Is there anyway of getting that part to lay flat again, or is the buckle "broken" and no longer useable??

Of course, this would happen when I intend to use my boots next weekend for a ride. Grrrr...

Lysane

All new Yahoo! Mail -