[RC] re: horse nick names - april

My current rescue project is a 6yr old bay arabian who looked like the bay from the mylasia photos the first time I saw him. He looks much better now. :o) still trying to get the last of that hip bone tucked in.  He has a fancy registered name somewhere. He was lost by Steve Diamond at some point. The closest to the story that I have been able to come is that he was in a group of 6 yearlings who were "given away" durring a messy divorce of the person who owned the field the horses were pastured in.  Any way............. we call him Goober. :o)  He is so smart and fast. He is easily the quickest on the uptake of any horse I have ever known. He hangs on the fence watching me work the other horses and when his turn comes around, he already knows. Then he plays with me. He will demonstrate that he knows exactly what I want, then give me "the look" and do the exact oposit. So his name is The Goober.