Re: [RC] Stirrups - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

Did you mean the ride right stirrups from Sportack? below is a link for reference.
They are very similar to ezrides
http://www.sportack.com/cms/index.cfm/path/94789/96913/96322/96338/158593/

Valerie Jaques <hammerithot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just rode in a saddle with these stirrups similar to the EZ Rides, except they have a spring action.  They're great!  Not only were they very comfy, they eliminated my swinging left leg problem.  Now I have to have a pair.  Anybody have any idea where to get 'em?  (Liz Masters, it was the saddle you're selling Beth, so I bet you know!).
Val

Geckogal85