[RC] Tevis Picture - Pam Bailie

Hi everyone – I need a picture of Murphy and I at Tevis for the Paint Horse Journal and I need it tomorrow – actually it can be e-mailed – If anyone has a good “action” picture of # 37 Skipa Slipa on Ice and Pam Bailie – the first Paint to top ten at Tevis – and would like to have it in the Paint Horse Journal I would so appreciate it!!!!!  Please let me know and I will check my e-mail in the morning – Thank you!!! Pam Bailie and Murphy