[RC] newbie needs advise - Sacred Wind Arabians

Hello group, I have been a lurker for quite some time now. I would really like to start going to some rides.
I have an arab gelding that I just trail ride with, mostly just down the gravel roads around were i live. I really dont have a lot to ride around here. I was looking at the schedual on AERC and there is a ride in Collins MO on Nov. 23rd  and 24th. I am not quit sure how it works but from what i get from it there is a race on the 23rd and anouther on the 24th? is that correct? If I wanted to do the 25 mile ride could I do it both days, or just one?
Also question about feeding, currently I feed Stradegy and free choice prairie hay. Is there any supplements or anything I should start giving him?
Thanks Kimberly

Kimberly
Sacred Wind Arabians
Quality SE AK arabians with class
For happenings at Sacred Winds and equine care tips