Re: [RC] more Tevis pics - Lynne Glazer

Um, no, Cristy and I got everybody at lower Squaw Valley and at High Camp, just give us a bit more time to have proofs up (though Robie and the first 74 High Camp are up now.)? And FWIW, we also got all riders at the swinging bridge except the last exhausted horse/rider.? We had hiked just about to the top of Deadman Canyon by the time they showed up, I happily tailed on the sweep rider for a short distance, but it was too steep to keep up!

Lynne