[RC] Name for a black horse - Joell Dunlap

We do a lot of rescue around here and most of them are ex-race horses that come in with impossible names like "Codyohlsthechamp" or "Zam Zam's Martini" or my own personal non favorite "Classysonbyalot"  (I'm not kidding, that was the registered name).  So we started naming the horses with the names of musicians, mostly jazz musicians (c'mon Tb's off the track are very jazzy).  We have had Miles, Coltrane, Ella, Koko, Billie and many others.  Also, we have the horse that's certainly a little bit country, we call him Hank and the rock and roll horse that we call Sammy, after Sammy Hagar. But I always wanted a jet black horse to name after Louie Armstrong and call him Satchmo.....  So cool.
JMHO
joell
Square Peg Foundation
we turn "I wish" into "I can."