[RC] re: name for black horse - KAREN SULLIVAN

Booger....?  Very cute, I think ,easy to say

Is Joni your daughter?

Kids grow up so fast....let her pick her own darn name!  What is the problem your crew person has?  Let the crew nickname the horse, let your daugher pick the name....

I never had any control over what my daughter called the horses anyway......

"Breeze" became Vee Vee, or Va Va, or Zaa Zaa or Zee Zee, or stupid.......all in an affectionate tone.

McKenna (cute mare) became Milton., what the heck?

Dude, or Snoops, became Cooper, etc.....

Coyote (another mare) became Otis.......guess what I call her?           Otis

once the daughter is off to college.....you will miss the funny, rude or strange names....
Karen