[RC] Tevis Videos - Robie and Robinson Flat - Lucy Chaplin Trumbull

Today I managed to work on splicing together the
first two of several videos that I took during Tevis -
these two are of Robie Park pre-vetting and then
the Robinson Flat vet check. You can find them at:

Robie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMWj7rLgpo

Robinson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfdhygX3BiI

(it's a bummer that they have to be such low
resolution to be of a manageable file size - you
really miss the great muscling on these horses.)

* * * *

I've still got footage of Michigan Bluff, the finish,
all the Haggin Cup trot outs, and the awards - I tried
to get side shots of all the horses to give an idea of
the top ten conformation. Hopefully it worked. I'm going
to work on them over the next day or two and time-
allowing will have them up before the weekend.

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
elsietee AT foothill DOT net
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA