[RC] Santiam Ride in rhe PNW region August 11th - Clarence Nunn

This ride camp is located 3 miles east of Sisters, Ore and is 15 miles west of Bend, Ore on hwy 20.  The AERC ride page with google directions is not correct.  This is a new site for this very old ride.  The trails are nice with a combintation of mainly jeep roads and trail.  There is a little rock and some elevation change nothing real steep or extreme.  Camp is at the Sisters Rodeo grounds and is in a green grass field.  We will come in at the back of the Rodeo grounds and there will be signs off of Hwy 20 telling you where to turn.  Any question feel free to call or e-mail.  After August 6th the only contact will be my cell # 503-701-6543
Come join in our fun
Mary and Anna and our families