[RC] Weaning the Demonic Mule - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok.  The little sweet, cute grey mule is ready for weaning.  The signs are right with the Farmers Almanac.  Friday was the day.  Don't ask how that turned out.
Ten things I have learned:
  1.  I don't own any type of containment for a mule.
  2. Mules are not horses....and do not act like baby horses in situations.
  3. Mules' head can spin around like the devil.
  4. Mule kick hard (ask Joni)
  5. Zip ties work great for holding up plywood.
  6. I will know before too long how long it takes to tunnel under my barn...from in the inside.
  7. Baby mules will learn to bray under stress
  8. Horses don't like hearing braying stressed baby mules.
  9. My plumber did a good job on the automatic waters.  Nothing broken yet, with the mule trying to stand in it.
  10. and why did I bred this mare to the jack....AGAIN?????

Anyone with mule advise please let me know if I will survive weaning.  I already figured out the mule is like a roach....has strong survival instincts.

Jody