[RC] horse camping/Tuolumne Meadows - Brookie969

I have a reservation to camp with my horses at the Tuolumne Meadows horse camp.  I am planning to camp endurance style i.e. horses tied to the trailer on high ties.  Does anyone with experience camping there see any problem with that?  You can email me privately.  I will only be there one day.  Do you have a favorite trail?

Thanks

Brooke Schick
PS