Re: [RC] Hasumi - Lynne Glazer

Hasumi-san and his wife came by the booth along with Hal Hall, and I completely forgot to point out the bridge poster of him hanging on the fence angled away from them. A great big d'oh for Cristy and me, but they buy lots of pix every year. Agreed, a class act.

More photos from the same site this year, Cristy and I went down those 47? switchbacks Julie talked about in her book and shot the swinging bridge again, Cristy from the top and me from the bottom. I brought waders, stayed in the river the whole time applying cold therapy to my dodgy knee in preparation for the hike back up with our tons of gear. It made it fun to stay in the water like that, while trying not to slip on rocks and drop the gear in the drink, and nice to be able to move as the shadows shifted so the shots wouldn't be just silhouettes! I'll put Robie pix up first, some nice portraits of the Hasumis in there.

Lynne
http://www.photo.lynnesite.com/tevis