[RC] Tevis - sherman

Sonny only has 2 50 completions also, 1 in 06 and 1 in 07, but I assure you that his completions do not tell the whole story of his conditioning and readiness for a 100. And I’m not at all surprised that he carried me safely (and a little insanely towards the end) the 100 miles from Robie Park to Auburn.

I’d like to thank the ridecampers that gave me positive advice that a mature, pasture raised, unbroke, 14.1H, 8 yr old could be put under saddle and properly conditioned in only one year to do one of the toughest 100 mile rides in the world.

Kathy

Looking at the first 2 horses to arrive at Red Star. The 1st horse to
arrive was Ravenwood Shahbar has a *total* of 2 50-mile finishes in 06
and one  65 pull in 07.  Boy is that horse in for a surprize today!

The 2nd place horse...AM Sands of Time...is that Marcia Smith's
husband?..the one who has won the 100 mile run before? I read the article
Steph posted, but deleted it.

Angie