[RC] Paul and Roger and others - Tom Sites

I was sitting at a picnik table enjoying the ambiance with  Joel and Bill and a Canadian who had a real canadian beer to share and Paul came by and we got to talking and he asked if i/we thought him crazy because he was OT on the LD and was gonna do the OD Cavalry the next day.  I said Yes i think you are.  What i did not know was that he had another horse he was doing the 100 with.  I retract my comment to later know facts.  I did tell him he was my kinda Guy and after Tevis i stand behind that even more.  Congratulations Paul.  I think we'll be seeing more of you now.

Roger i have known for many years and he was crewing for Bob Spoor at the OD and i hadn't seen him in at least a decade and we both recognized each other and he was a great asset to Bob and i enjoyed our conversations.  My thoughts and my Prayers are with you Roger.  You're a Good Guy.

My Friend Jeannie Waldron finished on the Wonder Witch and Sandy Schuler finished on Amira and i want to send big huggs to all.  Wonder and Amira finished the OD when Lynne Gilbert rode Amira and Jeannie rode Wonder.  My congartulations to the whole bunch and Betsy who drove w/ Jeannie out there.

To Bruce...it just makes it more of a goal and i know your perspective will be positive.  Barbara White rode i believe Daynas horse for an unbelievable amount of completions.

I was also glad to see Crockett and Potato finish.  There are others but i just want to wish everyone a great big

HIP HIP HURR AY

ts