Re: [RC] webcast w/finish placements - Patty P

 Does anyone know where I can find the history of Tevis wins etc...? Ive been all over the endurance.net site, and still cant find it. I know everyone is busy looking at pictures and all, but I would really appreciate it...also, cant seem to get those links to work..the links sent to us from last night. Is anyone else having a problem accessing those?

THX!