Re: [RC] [RC] endurance in NY Times - April

The entire process was pretty fun! And the photographer did get a great picture of Tanna, didn't he?? :-)

Just so everybody knows, be sure and read the entire article. The second page has a quote from Angie Fura, Trace Tribute ride manager! :-)

Here's a link to the entire article.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07 /27/technology/27maps.html?pagewanted=all

Thanks!
April