[RC] Tevis - Juli Bechard

Good Luck to everyone starting Tevis tomorrow.  I wish we were there too.  I'm going to go outside and talk to Merlin about 100 mile rides, and California, and maybe, just maybe, when he is nine or ten, we'll be there with all of you trotting down the Tevis Trail.  In the meantime, I'm going to go take Alpine for a ride and pretend....

Juli and the Herd
Alpine (who claims he is not cut out for 100 mile rides)
Merlin (I did a mile and a half trail ride while being ponied. It was fun.  Does that count?)