Re: [RC] [RC] Foaming on Easyboots - Carla Richardson

I'd really like to know how it works out for you, and I'm sure the ctr list would also.  I have a new horse that's been barefoot all his life and before I just automatically put shoes on him, I thought I'd try Easy Boots.  Will be a big change for me, so any advice will be welcome.

Carla Richardson
Colorado