[RC] Arab cross horses must be moved ASAP - Karen Everhart

This message come from a contact.  Please forward to anyone who might have an interest
in saving some of these Arabian cross horses.  Karen

Please contact Janis as I know nothing else about them.

I am having to disperse most if not all of my horses having just had a complete hip replacement due to arthritis and other health issues. I am not to lift over 50 pounds so I will be unable to care for them because I cannot handle hay.

My horses are all registered/registerable to the best of my knowledge (Appaloosa)and are of my own breeding since 1959. They carry a lot of black breeding and my stallion is a Half-Arabian grandson of *Ansata Ibn Halima and out of a King Ranch bred QH and Appaloosa mare. Some are 3/4ths Arabian; three are out of straight Egyptian mares.

These horses are located in Iowa near Cedar Rapids. Thanks!

Janis at ahorse52251@xxxxxxxxx

.