[RC] re: helmets - Cindy Collins

I have several friends I wish I could get to wear helmets, but they just don't think their brains are worth it.? Who am I to argue with that.? They don't seem to care if their children or spouses are left taking care of a body shell or the stress they cause their friends each time they choose to ride without a helmet.? Interestingly, it's often friends who are more than willing to point out their intellectual superiority on minor issues.? On a more serious note, does anyone have a recommendation for a helmet that will fit large men (or men with large heads)?? My husband will wear a helmet, but he's getting tired of me stuffing his head into helmets that are too tight.? I need an XL size for him.

Cindy Collins