[RC] answers on multi-days - Charles & Mary Coleman

Susan Mary Coleman here Yes you can poultice and wrap overnight. Normally horses going the 2nd day the vets just transfer your completion from the 1st day vet card to the next day than you just trot-out in the morning. We are leaving for Maine today (have family to visit) please come over and introduce yourself. My Country Aire Farm banner will be on display. Plus I can answer any questions you may have. See you in Maine. mary