[RC] FEI determination of abuse - alexis_mills

I watched the Rolex event on TV and could see that Le Samurai was injured. He seemed off at the water jump and was clearly struggling before the final obstacle. Many of the spectators reportedly yelled at Amy Tryon to pull him up, but she didn't get off until the finish. He was put down five days later.

Any horse that badly injured would not be able to continue/finish an endurance ride so I'm not sure how this decision might impact FEI rides. Also, I think any incident would have to be on video if it were to be investigated.