[RC] Tevis - Tx Trigger

Tevis is not a ride that is easy to access the more interesting points along the ride. Cougar Rock is a nasty dirt road drive, that you need 4 wheel drive, and THEN a walk at high altitude of a mile or two if I remember. The river crossing is also not a place that one can get to easy, and most of the horses cross in the dark.(actually most horses are in the darkness after Foresthill)  One of the bridges does have a small road down to it, that I have seen 4 wheelers there in the past. You can get to Robinson Flat, Michigan Bluff, and Foresthill by, on a "real" road. Other than that, it is not something that is real easy to get to.  Those crews that have taped and done video in the past, have multiple camera crews, and then it is a lot of editing. They have these videos available from different people.

Watch the webcast during the ride, and the webcast crew tries to upload a small video when they can.

Jonni