[RC] Donations for Huginns Heart Gifts - Debbie Kirchner

Hi guys, Gena and I have been working on all the wonderful donations you can see them on the various links below.. there are many ways to donate to Raven's huge Vet bill, thanks so much for taking a look, bidding, buying, donating or sending Energy to Huginn...

we also have a treeless saddle to add, that our friend Deb donated... so it is not to late to add items...  If you have questions let us know.. there are some nice Art pieces and candles, jewelry if you don't want or need horsey items.. so take a look... I love the Pencil Drawings... wow, they are beautiful...

Forwarded Message from Gena below!

Stuff that has been donated to help Raven
out: www.walkonaire.net/huginnsheart You can see information by
clicking on 'info' and leave comments or bids via email or the
'comments' or 'feedback' buttons.

also, have an amazing, wonderful, SUPER high end dressage saddle on
Ebay right now. I'd so hoped it would be my 'forever saddle' for
Liberty, but alas, she's shaped a little wierd and it's pinchy on
her. A saddle comparable to this one would run you AT LEAST $2500 in
today's market. I've ridden in it less than two dozen times, I'd
guess... several times on trails (COMFY!!!!) to a dressage clinic,
and just for schooling as well. I'd been saving it for 'good'...
but as it turns out, that's like buying a wedding gown at age 18 and
size four, saving it for 'good'... and 'good' finally comes when you
are 29 and a size 10!
http://tinyurl.com/2babxo

If I can get the 'buy it now' price or better, I'll send $75.00 to
Raven's vet.

I wish I could do more, but I can't. It's always something -- today
it's $100 to get soem dirt brought over to fill a mini-sinkhole that
opened up around one of our fenceposts (Not in the mini-paddock.. in
the yard-yard. Fortunately, dogs are smart and they refuse to go
near it. I am woman, hear me roar... I have shovel and 'tamper'..
hear me moan for the next three days!

gena
(please, oh Great SPirit of the Internet, Let this URL work properly!)

--
Debbie in MN ~  Please check out how we can all help raise money for
Huginn's Hospital Fund  ~  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp